Sunday 19 April 2015

New computer and Fusion submission

Finally got new computer system after many delays: it took a month during which time I completed the workshops for my Professional Practice Module. Premiere runs fine on this system thank goodness.

RUH Fusion- a collaboration between Bath Spa university and Bath hospital: art in healing, art and science etc.
I applied for this open submission exhibition and had my work accepted so took to framers; huge expense!!!! Below are the five images that were accepted and the feedback I was given :
Dear Jane, 

 I'm pleased to inform you that your proposal for FUSION has been accepted. The concept of making procedures into Art is definitely intriguing. 

It was suggested you could push their abstract nature further so they become more planetary- The retina less explicit which is something you may want to consider. The concept of making images of procedures into Art is definitely intriguing and was picked up upon. 

Any other questions please get in touch, 

Best Wishes, Fiona 


.https://www.facebook.com/RUHFusion









No comments:

Post a Comment